We at PUNITHA OHM mould students to perform all kinds of language activities. Realizing the importance of the need for the communicative skills we render service for all the learners. We focus more on the enrichment of vocabulary that is used in the particular area in which they are involved. The enriched vocabulary will give the enriched skills in speaking.
Our objective includes the below:
• To help the students develop communication skills and self confidence
• To motivate the students to becomes good public speakers
• To develop leadership qualities in the students on language
• To introduce various articles in writing, speaking, reading, listening to the students
• To help the students to enhance their LSRW skills
Benefits of Listening Skills: (L)
• It has helped the students to understand others’ views
• It has helped the students to acquire the necessary skills through learning with the help of which he/ she can achieve his/ her set goals.
Benefits of Speaking skills(S)
• It has helped the students to build self-confidence.
• It has helped the students to communicate and articulate our thoughts and ideas
• It has helped the students to receive recognition
Benefits of Reading Skills:(R)
• It has helped the students to increase the vocabulary.
• It has helped the students to increases one’s creativity.
• It plays a vital role in developing critical thinking
Benefits of Writing Skills:(W)
• It has helped the students to widen one’s vocabulary.
• It has helped the students to recover their memories.
• It has helped the students to increase productivity.
Building robots: Students could design and build their own robots from scratch , learning about different types of sensors and actuators, and how to integrate them into a functioning robot.
This could involve prototyping and testing different designs, as well as troubleshooting any issues that arise.
Applied robotics: Students could work on more complex projects that involve applying robotics to solve real-world problems. This could involve programming robots to perform tasks such as object manipulation, localization and mapping, or autonomous navigation.
Our Curriculum from GRADE 2:
● Scratch Programming
● Lego Robotics
● Basic Electronics
● Arduino Programming
● Python Programming
● IOT with Arduino
Foundation Course From Grade 6